Netflix Reviews

Category Entertainment
Netflix Reviews
Netflix is a popular subscription service that offers access to scores of movies and TV series that you can view on your TV, computer, etc. This page contains Netflix reviews.

I have had my eye on Netflix for a while. I believe its unlimited rentals for 20 dollars a month but you can only have a few movies out at a time (unless you pay more). Is anyone out there using it and having a good or bad experience. How long does it take to get movies you want? Do you have to wait forever for new releases? Is the service good?

Thanks,
Amy

Answers

By guest client (Guest Post)

I have to say that I really enjoy Netflix. I have the basic membership so I get 3 movies out at a time. It has really been wonderful for me and my husband because we have 2 small children and it is hard to find a sitter so we can get out to see a movie (plus it is so expensive!). We used to go to Hollywood video and would hope to get new releases if they weren't all checked out and then it was hard to return them on time with so much to do during the week. Through Netflix we keep them as long or short as we want and then pop them in the mail when we are done. Right now it takes about 2 days for Netflix to receive the movies back in the mail and then 2 days for us to get them back. But when we used to live within the Houston city limits they would actually get the movies back in one day and return them to me in 1 day. It was fabulous! Oh, and you can time sending back a movie to insure that a new release that you want to see gets mailed to you the day it comes out. We pretty much have it down to where we get new releases without waiting for them to come available which can happen if the movie is really popular and everyone is waiting to see it. If you don't get it in the first day you may have to wait up to a week or more for a copy to become available. That is probably the only down side. We more than get our money's worth.

Hope this is helpful to you.

By guest client (Guest Post)

Netflix is great, especially if you watch a lot of movies. (It also has TV series like Star Trek: The Next Generation, British Comedies.) Fast. Easy.

By guest client (Guest Post)

We joined Netflix in October and love it. The service is unbelievably fast--about one day or two--and we can preorder as many movies as we like, but they only send up to three at a time. As soon as one movie comes back, another is sent. We find that the savings in gas and wear and tear on the car adds a lot to the savings. Also, we never make useless trips to the video store for a movie that is never in or wait in line forever. You can keep a movie as long as you like with no late fees. I'm not affiliated with Netflix at all, just a happy customer.

Yes, but it turned out to be a little overwhelming for my family. We switched to there economy version which is cheaper and you get 4 movies per month and can have 2 out at a time.