New Uses For An Eyeglass Case

Tired of searching through your purse to find your change, bank cards, your telephone and your lipstick? Organize your purse with your old eyeglass cases and label them. You can also use one for an emergency sewing kit.

I store my old AA or AAA batteries one beside the other from front to back & all placed in the same direction while accumulating them for the dump. Once, I had them thrown in my desk drawer two contacts touched each other, the 2 exploded in the drawer. (could have been the trash can with papers). The eyeglass case goes in my purse to the dump rubberbanded and then back home to the drawer. They will leak, making the case unusable for anything else.

Better Living Green Living ReusingNovember 14, 2017
🐛
🌻
📓