New Zebra Finches Are Quiet and Not Active?

My fiches are always simply sitting. Also they are not making sounds frequently. Is there any problem with them? I bought them just 2 days ago. I am just a beginner. I don't have any experience with birds.

Please guide me.

Two days is not long. Give them time to adapt to the new environment

Be patient. It may take several days for your finches to adjust to their new environment. You can find some helpful beginner tips at www.pbspettravel.co.uk/.../ Zebra finches are entertaining and their gentle chirping is quite cheerful. I hope you enjoy your finches.

Do go on "Google" and put in "Zebra Finches" I think you will find all the information that you will need on bringing up you birds. If you bought a pair, it will give you all you need to know on mating and what to do when they have eggs. As you have only had them for 2 days give them time to adjust to their new surroundings, and if it was from a pet store if they do not buck up in a week to 10 days, take them back.

Enjoy your birds !!

Pets BirdsJanuary 3, 2019
😷
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/New-Zebra-Finches-Are-Quiet-and-Not-Active.html