New to Selling on eBay

I'm thinking about trying to sell on eBay, but I need complete written instructions on what to do as I have never sold anything online. I can't seem to find anything out, i.e., how to start, what to do, what to buy as far as supplies, etc.

They use to send a kit, but do not now. Please help.

By Marilee M.

There are simple tutorials on ebay. I doubt anyone will take the time to give you a button by click list of what to do. You can't break it so you might want to just try and see what happens.

This gal has tutorial that are free for 7 days and just 25.00 per month. If you know someone who already gets her services, you might ask them to share their knowledge. She does have a vast knowledge of eBay, so give her a try if you can.

http://www.lynd  YCFSxyQgodMVIAGA

And, eBay has this seller tutorial as well. Good luck.

http://pages.eb  ation/index.html

I cannot give a click by click instruction, it would be too much to write out here. First thing is to sign up for an account. Are you aware that you have to pay when you list an item? Then you pay a fee again depending on what the ending price is? Those have to be paid with a debit card, or bank account through PayPal, so you will need a PayPal account as well.

When people pay you with PayPal, they take more of your money for using their service. You will need a scale and boxes, bubble wrap, permanent markers, plastic bags, envelopes, gas to and from the post office that you have to account for when determining a starting price, and a reserve price if any. Clothing DOESN'T do so well on eBay unless it's a one of a kind item. I won't buy on eBay unless the price is a savings from what I would pay in the store locally or nonlinear elsewhere.

There's a wonderful group on Facebook called "Stay at home moms selling on Ebay". After you join you can download her free ebook on starting up your Ebay business. Plus you'll be able to connect with tons of other people that have been doing Ebay for a long time.

Good luck!

Thanks for asking this question - I have wanted to sell on eBay as well, but have absolutely no clue how to do so. It seems so intimidating, so I'm trying to muster the courage to try!

There might be someone in your community who does ebay selling. My neighbor does and I take things to him, rather than mess with things. I save my boxes and packing I get from things to share with him, allowing him lower costs.