No-Bake Cookie Ice Cream Cake

My girlfriends and I came up with this a few weeks ago for my birthday. We had spent the day out in the city, enjoying the sight. By the time we got home, late at night, my friends were upset they didn't pick up a birthday cake. We rummaged through the kitchen and found a few simple items to make a wonderful no-bake cake. It might be the sentiment tied to it, but this is one of my favourite layered cakes!

Total Time: 20 minutes plus setting time

1. Take the tops off the sandwich cookies and set them aside. Line a pan or glass dish with the bottoms of the cookies with the creme. Break a couple cookie tops to fill in the gaps between the cookies.
  2. Evenly cover the cookies with a layer of ice cream.
  3. Press a layer of plain cookies into the ice cream. Break some into bits to fill the gaps and go all the across the surface.
  4. Advertisement

5. Add another even layer of ice cream.
  6. Take the reserved sandwich cookie tops from earlier and crush into crumbs. Sprinkle on top of ice cream so it's completely covered. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes so ice cream saturates the cookies, the place in freezer for an hour. Add sprinkles, if desired, and serve.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CakesFebruary 13, 2020
🌻
🐰
🍀

Generated 2020-02-18 09:35:43 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

CakesBaking & Desserts