Noritake China Value and/or Replacements

I have a large set of china that I inherited from my grandmother. I have been trying to do research but all I can find about this particular pattern is that it is Noritake/Royal Crockery and was manufactured sometime in the late 50s to early 60s. Anyone have any more information about it or its value?

Your china is very pretty. This is what I found:
www.ebay.com/.../303226759229
gotheborg.com/.../353252229332
www.google.com/search?q=noritake+green+bamboo+crockery...

I love this China, and Replacements China online is out of stock it seems all of there pieces on this china. But you can contact them for resources to the value and future replacements. - It also seems that this china is not available for full;
sets , just multi pieces from other vendors online. . www.replacements.com/.../84529

Noritake made several 'Bamboo' patterns during the 50s-60's but I do not find very many pieces in the 231 pattern.
These patterns are all very similar but there is a difference in the type of china as your pattern has the RC in the mark while all the other have an 'N'. This is what is written about the 'RC' marked china:
"1956 RC JAPAN
used on all future second grade products. This mark has many variations and the dates of registration vary. Marks with Nippon Toki Kaisha Japan were destined for the Japanese Domestic Market, whilst items marked RC Japan were for Export."
"1956 - 1960
RC JAPAN
Green & Gold Centre
RC Number patterns first produced 1957 end of production 1964 marketed via the American Military Market Stationed In Japan (Post Exchange)
Mark used on a variety of Patterns."

'A large set' could mean any number of pieces as these came in all size settings and different pieces could be placed in any set; such as all sizes of bowls/covered bowls,. platters, tea service, etc.
China is not a hot seller but people do occasionally buy pieces to go with a set they have but usually more people are looking for the accessories such as the serving bowls, platters, tea pots, etc.
Shipping an entire complete set would be a real nightmare and would be very costly. Also, even if just one or two piece break, you would have a big problem with the buyer and may even have to pay for return shipping and give a full refund. That, along with just trying to sell is one of the reasons sellers will list items individually or with 3 to 6 pieces.

Sold sets or difficult to find even in any of the Bamboo patterns and a sold item is what 'current value' is usually based on.
I did find two different 'Bamboo' patterns that sold sets (different size sets) on eBay:
One set sold for under $285 (best offer) but high shipping and another set that sold for $400 + $50 shipping.
www.ebay.com/.../184474715310?hash=item2af38cc4ae...

If you decide to sell your set I would recommend listing it on sites like Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, letgo, offerup, I offer and start the price at $400 (if you have at least a mint 8 place serving size set plus extras) with best offer considered and free local pick up.
Leave it listed (on several sites) for several weeks/months and if no offers then lower the price and wait again.

Consumer Advice Collectibles ChinaNovember 4, 2020
🎄
😷
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Noritake-China-Value-andor-Replacements.html