Numbness After Getting Tongue Pierced

I got my tongue pierced about a month ago and the tip of my tongue is still slightly numb on the left side and when I flex it a certain way I can feel a pulling sensation on the side as well. How long can did the numbness last for y'all and also did y'all ever experience a pulling sensation?

This is not normal. I would see a doctor if I were you.

Hi! I saw you had other questions for the same issue. This is very worrisome. Please talk to your doctor or your dentist about this issue. While I totally get it is expensive and asking for guidance from a website is easy, medical/dental care is the only way you are going to get answers and hopefully get this resolved. Prayers for healing. Please post what the medical/dental professional tells you!

No, this is not normal and it sounds like the piercing did not go well for you at all. I would make an appointment with a doctor to have this looked at. After a month this should have healed and you should have no pain.

I would schedule to see a doctor about this.

Health & Beauty AdviceSeptember 20, 2019
🎃
🎂
🌻