Older Dog Started Pooping on the Concrete?

My dog has always been taught to poop and pee on the grass, but now she's doing it on the concrete. She's 13 years old. I'm thinking, maybe the age. Does anyone have any idea of what and why is this happening?

Best Answer

Loss of bowel control is common in older dogs. I would check the dog out at the vet.

Best Answer

All depends on how far away the grass is, if the concrete is first then it would seem this older dog can not wait and there fore goes on the concrete . Be thank that this older dog at least waits until it is outside.

I have the same thing with my 5 year old yorkie... always pooped and peed on grass, but the past few months does it on the driveway or sidewalk or front porch.

And a lot more poop in the house these days.... nothing has changed as far as home life, eating or anything...

Pets Dogs House TrainingJanuary 8, 2018
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Older-Dog-Started-Pooping-on-the-Concrete.html