One Bowl Cinnamon Banana Muffins
There are a lot of delicious ways to use up overripe bananas. An added advantage of the recipe is the ability to prepare the batter using one bowl, making cleanup easy. Then just sit back and indulge. This page contains a recipe for one bowl cinnamon banana muffins
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a great way to use up bananas that are getting too spotty. This muffin is moist and delicious, and they freeze well.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
Source: Facebook group
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, plus extra for putting on top of muffins
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (I used whole wheat)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a large bowl.
- Add the honey or maple syrup, mashed banana, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt on top of the wet ingredients. Mix well, but do not overmix.
- Put the batter into the prepared muffin tin, dividing batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with cinnamon.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until a tester inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.