Opening Difficult Food Containers

My fingers don't work as good as they once did so I find ways to help with opening things. If you are feeding your dogs these little packages with aluminum lids, then just roll the pencil around the aluminum and you have leverage.

More Solutions

A pair of pliers is a tool to have handy in the kitchen, especially for us old folks. Sometimes, I can't open a bottle or in this case, pull the seal off of a container. When that happens, I reach for the pliers in the kitchen drawer and I'll have it off in a jiffy.

A pair of pliers being used to remove the seal from a container of food.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceJuly 21, 2013
😷
🌻
🎂
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Opening-Difficult-Food-Containers.html