Opening Difficult Food Containers

Different packaging can create challenges for people to open properly. This guide is about opening difficult food containers.

My fingers don't work as good as they once did so I find ways to help with opening things. If you are feeding your dogs these little packages with aluminum lids, then just roll the pencil around the aluminum and you have leverage.

A pair of pliers is a tool to have handy in the kitchen, especially for us old folks. Sometimes, I can't open a bottle or in this case, pull the seal off of a container.

When that happens, I reach for the pliers in the kitchen drawer and I'll have it off in a jiffy.