Opening a Bent and Dent Grocery Store in Nebraska

I have researched Nebraska for a bent and dent salvage store, in the entire state, there are none anywhere. I would love to start one, but it makes me wonder if Nebraska has laws and regulations that prevent these type of stores to exist? Please advise me if you know. And where do you get the goods to line the shelves for start up endeavor?

By Paige

Hi Paige,

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839
Email- michael (at) reclaimcenter (dot) com