Orange Juice Bottle Vase

Here is a way to repurpose an orange juice bottle into a vase and bouquet holder. Cut the top of the bottle off about 4 inches or so depending on the size of the bottle. Once cut turn it around life a funnel and insert the flower stems as indicated. It helps the flowers spread out while still being held firmly. Place flowers on top of the vase and enjoy their fragrance ! :)

You can buy a pretty glass vase at dollar tree for $1 plus tax. In my area its $.07. Id rather spring the $1.07 instead of using an old bottle. Sometimes even cheaper at thrift stores. This just looks you are cheap, not frugal.

Alicia, you must not be much of a recycler nor do any repurposing. The only cheap thing I see is your comment. My idea was so bad I saved a dollar and was rewarded $5 for repurposing. :) Be sweet not sour !

Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 3, 2021
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Orange-Juice-Bottle-Vase.html