Ordering Custom Debit and Credit Cards?

Custom Debit and Credit CardI have a Chase Mastercard and a Chase Visa debit card. They are both the same color and I frequently pull and scan the one I didn't intend to use. It's frustrating because certain things like groceries I don't like charging even though I always pay the balance in full every month. I know they offer some in Disney characters and that's not what I want. I would just like a different color. I called Chase Mastercard and was told I had no choice but the one they sent me. Thanks.

By weinerdog41 from Ft. Worth, TX

Answers

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 122 Feedbacks

Why not just get a sticker and stick on? Or put an X on one corner? The important thing is to not alter the back. Spray paint it even. Just don't mess with the magnetic strip.

Why not try marking one with a sharpie or use a sticker to indicate the one you use the most?

Just place a small decal in the corner or mark your debt card with a permanent marker. No more confusion!

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 278 Feedbacks

An easy way would be to put a touch of bright nail polish on the front of one which would distinguish one from the other. Just make sure it is on top where it can't get run through the reader when scanning.

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 22, 2013
🐛
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Ordering-Custom-Debit-and-Credit-Cards.html