Oregon Sunset (Bullards Beach, Bandon, OR)

I can still remember walking the beaches of the Oregon Coast with my husband, Brian, all those many nights on the Oregon Coast. If was my favorite place on earth during my favorite, most colorful hour. Walking hand in hand, we needn't say a word as we listened to the swooshing of the waves against the shoreline, the cries of hungry gulls, and the rush of the wind between the rocks.

Moving to California was a big step for me, and though I love the sunshine, I still miss these peaceful nights with my husband, just the two of us, walking with God. I pray that area never changes.

By Chelle152 from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

It's supposed to be titled Oregon Sunset lol oops.

Editor's Note: Title changed :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes