Scenery: Silhouette Reflections (Face Rock, Bandon, OR)

The sky was sunny and bright and my husband and I knew we didn't want to stay inside, so we decided to explore a "new" area! We hopped in the car and headed towards the little tourist town of Bandon, Oregon. Here, we made our way to Beach Loop Drive, a curvy, paved road with multiple beach access entrances. We parked at a high view point and took the windy stairs down to the long, slender shoreline below. We were most definitely not disappointed!

On the shore, we were able to explore a small cave, see many of our Lord's gorgeous rock structures. We reflected on how long they may have been sitting there, everything they have seen in their lifetime; if only rocks could speak!

After making our way through a natural arch between two large rocks, we found ourselves at yet another gorgeous scene. We were at the home of Face Rock! Unfortunately, you cannot see her in this shot, but these are the three rocks leading out to Face Rock, which looks like someone's face looking up into the heavens. I loved the way the waves rolled out far enough for the sun to beat down upon the rocks and shine a gorgeous reflection of them just below. It truly was a gorgeous sight to see and I wish I could have shared it with all of you. May God bless your eyes with more magnificent wonders!

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

Nice idea, beautiful image, very interesting color panel. Perfect job.

Reply Like this photo? Yes