Oreo Cookie Cream Pie
I needed to make a chocolate dessert for dinner guests. While shopping, I started thinking, I found fudge pudding, Oreos, cool whip and more... chocolate heaven!
- 1 pkg family size Oreo cookies (13oz)
- 1 single serving size cup of mini Oreos
- 2 boxes sugar free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 4 cups skim milk
- 2 tubs (8oz) fat free lite cool whip
- 1 pkg (8oz) soft cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- Use a large deep dish pie dish.
- Start by opening the package of Oreos. Using half the package, break them up and put them in a blender or chopper to pulverize them. Until crumbs, add melted butter to them.
- Put all the crumbs into the pie dish. Press down and spread evenly over the bottom of the dish making a crust.
- In a small bowl, mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and mix very well. Spread evenly over the crumbs.
- Now pulverize the remaining Oreos. Use about 3 Tbsp. and sprinkle over the cream cheese.
- Use 1/2 of 1 tub of cool whip and spread over the crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, mix the instant pudding mix. After it has chilled for a 1/2 hour, spread 1/2 half over the cool whip.
- Next, use another layer, 1/2 tub of cool whip. Then, another 3 tbls of Oreos crumbs.
- Repeat the rest of the pudding. Repeat the rest of the cool whip, take the back of a spoon and peak the cream. Sprinkle with crumbs, then use the cup of mini Oreos, and stand them around the top to decorate.
- Put into the freezer, take out 2 hours before cutting. Cut into pie slices or it can be spooned.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!