Organizing Articles Leaving the Magazine Intact?

I am a self taught jewelry maker. I have magazines from Art Jewelry magazine and Lapidary Journal. Lapidary Journal is still in print and I still receive it. Art Jewelry is out of print. These magazines are incredible resources and an inspiration and I prefer to keep the magazines intact. What I'm trying to figure out is a system to compile these articles in a way that I can search by materials, genre, artist, technique, etc. and find the correct magazine and page. Any ideas are welcome.

I would make an excel spreadsheet

A work sheet is a good idea but would require a lot of writing of information.
I do not have the profession you have but I do find recipes that I like in magazines that do not belong to me (doctor's office/any waiting room) and I take photos with my cell phone and download them to my computer later. I have set up folders - magazine, food type, cooking type (crock pot, oven, microwave, casserole, pressure cooker, etc.) and even one for tried it/liked it or favorites. Then I just copy the photo to these folders and I have my easy to find records - no extra writing!
Sounds like you have a fun hobby or job(?).

You can take pictures of the articles you love and add them each in a sub page in a notebook using Microsoft One Note or if you are more of a mobile user, you can take pictures and add them to Evernote. That way sorting and searching is easy. Hope my answer helped you..

Organizing AdviceJuly 16, 2017
📓
😎
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-Articles-Leaving-the-Magazine-Intact.html