ElectricalHome

Outlets Stopped Working

I was sitting in my room listening to some nice soothing music then the music just went off. I checked the outlets, three out of the five outlets, in the same room, are not working. i flipped the breakers, however the three outlet are still not working.

What would cause three of the five outlets, in the same room, to stop working?

If you, like me, know little or nothing about home wiring, this is time to call in an electrician. I did have another thought. You may have a circuit interrupter somewhere, which shuts off some of the outlets. I do not have one of those in my home, but newer homes do. Perhaps that is what your problem is.
These are located on outlets, I believe. As I said, I do not have them, so I'm not sure what they look like.