Super easy to make and very tasty!
- 4 sm. zucchini
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or 2 chopped strips bacon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Wash zucchini and drain; do not pare. Cut in halves, lengthwise.
- Arrange in greased shallow baking dish; dot with margarine or sprinkle with bacon pieces.
- Season with salt, pepper, and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Add 1 tablespoon water in bottom of baking dish, cover and bake 15 minutes in 400 degree F oven.
- Uncover and continue baking another 10 minutes, until tender.
By Robin from Washington, IA