This is a yummy breakfast dish! The chicken broth really makes it good.
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 3/4 lb. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Place bread cubes in greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese; set aside.
- Brown sausage; drain off fat. Crumble sausage over cheese and bread.
- Beat eggs, milk, mustard, soup, and broth. Pour over sausage.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes or until set.
By Robin from Washington, IA