AdviceGardening

Overwintering Begonias

I live in a one bedroom flat and do not have room to bring in my begonia plants for the winter. I have a very small plastic covered frame I use as a greenhouse which is outside against my kitchen wall. My begonias are all in large pots and this is my first year with them. Can I leave them outside after pruning and cover them with bubble wrap or something like that to try and save them? Thank you.

By Gloria

Please state the state you live in for the best results. But either way forget the bubble wrap it conducts cold. It is important to know how low the temperatures get where you live.