Paint Color AdviceDecorating

Paint Color Coordination Advice

What color goes with lilac and gray?

Black would be a good third color choice.

Mauve or ivory would be good complementary colors. If you're looking for something darker, black or burgundy would be good choices.

It depends on what you are looking for....and on the vibe you are going for in the space.

If it is for paint and the furniture is lilac and any shade of gray, I think a cream color walls would give your room a very serene vibe.

If you have light gray walls and lilac upholstery and are looking for carpet, cream would be a nightmare (to me--I can see the dog paw prints now) so I would suggest a dark gray carpet with the lilac upholstery.

My go to when I want to see what color combos look like is to go to Pinterest and put in the three colors and the room I want to change up and then browse for hours. It is amazing to see everything.

Also know that color is very personal so even if someone says "it won't work" if you love it, go for it!! That is the beauty of the space being yours, right!! You need to love it!

Post back your space when it is done!

It depends where is the lilac and gray going. If you need a trim color or crown molding - white would be nice.

You can type "lilac , gray painted room" on google and you can find inspiration or "lilac, gray paint".

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceApril 15, 2019
🎃
🌻
🎂