Painting Vinyl Upholstered Furniture

Category Chairs
Determine whether your vinyl fabric can be painted to prolong its use. This guide is about painting vinyl upholstered furniture.

I have a vinyl recliner that I love and it needs to have new paint, but I'm unsure what paint to use and how to best make it stick. Help please.

By mswtrish

Answers

http://www.ehow  vinyl-chair.html
This has some good tips. Good luck!

PS: If I were doing it, I would just make a nice throw that I tacked to the back so it wouldn't slide off. But that's just me!

I have seen this done on decorating shows, but I don't believe it is a good idea. I think it would begin to crack immediately that anyone sat upon it. I would recover it properly, or just cover it with a throw or chair cover.

If you google chalkboard paint, there are inexpensive treatments you can use and it is easy to do. Good luck!

How do I paint a vinyl recliner?

By annieq

Answers

To be honest, I don't think you can....

I know leather can be dyed professionally. If the item is important to you, you could ask a furniture restoring company