Paper Kids' Crown
Vote for this contest contender!
This is an inexpensive and easy way to make a custom kid's crown with a paper plate. It is ideal for playing dress up at home, as a party hat, or to complete a Halloween costume! This concept would be fun for a kids' party for them to decorate their own hats, too!
Total Time: Varies
- paper plate
- pom poms
- hot glue
- Fold paper plate in half.
- Using scissors cut 3 slits as pictured.
- Then cut two more as pictured.
- Fold the triangle pieces up to resemble crown.
- Now the option is yours to customize your paper crown. You can decorate, or have your child decorate their crown. I used pom poms alternating between a pink and red pom pom, on the tip of the crown.
- For the bow, I went with this lady bug ribbon to match the red/pink theme. I cut a strip of ribbon. Fold over to resemble shape of bow.
- Pinch the center of the bow and using string secure with knot. Using remainder ribbon cover the center.
- Glue ribbon bow down to crown.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!