If you have a child who loves sports, this is a great project he or she can do in preparation for his or her birthday party--OR--if you like to do a craft at your parties, it's simple enough for a small group of kids to do so everyone can make their own party hat.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- poster board strip about 5x23 inches
- computer with printer and paper or old sport magazines
- craft glue
- glitter glue (optional)
- Use the pencil to draw a wavy or pointed line across one long side of the poster board strip. This will be the top edge of the crown.
- Cut along the pencil line.
- Cut sport pictures out of old sport magazines or print and cut free sport clipart from the internet.
- Glue your pictures along the poster board strip.
- If desired, place glitter glue around all edges of the strip.
- When this is dry, fit the crown to the child's head and staple in place.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL