How To Make A Child's Play Crown?

Does anyone have a pattern or set of instructions to make a child's crown (for dressing up, etc.)?

Thanks

Mary from UK

By claire b (Guest Post)

use a piece of A4 card or paper in metalic. Cut in half down the length of it and cut out triangle shapes on one side. Decorate with glitter or pom poms on the points, measure round the childs head and secure with tape.

By Julia (Guest Post)

If it were for an adult I would tell you how I made one for my Halloween costume last year, but since it's for a child/children, I think it would just be cheaper to go get one at the Dollar Tree. They have had them there before in the kid's toy section.

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 378 Feedbacks

MIght as well glue some fake jewels on while you're at it?

By sue (Guest Post)

For our first grade Sunday School tea parties, I go to the school supply store and get bulletin board board and cut and staple crowns for everyone!

By Carol in PA (Guest Post)

Use a free crown from Burger King for a pattern. Trace it on metallic paper or sprinkle regualr paper with glitter. I see someone has mentioned jewels. They are good also.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 519 Posts

Was it here that I saw the idea about making a crown with an egg carton? cutting out the carton into two strips, stapling to fit, and them spraying with metallic paint and decorating....I thought it was a great idea!

Crafts Crafts For Kids HatsJuly 12, 2007
🎉
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf36317640.tip.html