Party Balloon Ideas

Helium balloons looks fabulous at any party BUT they are very expensive. I thought of an idea that could allow you to cheat and that is to inflate your balloon and then pop inside a small magnet.

Then tie a ribbon (as you see in the picture). Glue magnets to a strip of ribbon at intervals. Leave to set according to the instructions of the glue.
Do several ribbons. When the magnets are set attach a balloon to each magnet. Now all you need to do for the party is tack the ends of the ribbon to the ceiling.

50 small Neodymium disk magnets are a little over £4 on eBay. Considering a helium gas canister costs about £30, you would be saving quite a lot of money.

3 More Solutions

This is an easy, cheap, recycled decorating tip for kids' birthday parties. I do it for every party my kids have. Cuts the cost of helium for party balloons.

bottle picture of Thomas the Train inside and two balloons

I do this for my sons' parties every year and it is always the most favorite part of the party for all of the kids playing and the adults watching.

You can make a fruit bowl with balloons for a cute party centerpiece. Learn how to make a balloon fruit bowl centerpiece in this page.

balloonfruitbowl

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Holidays and Parties Parties DecorationsNovember 29, 2012
🐛
🌻
🐰
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Party-Balloon-Ideas.html