This is one kind of pasta casserole I made once for a potluck. It's just my take on a common meal. You can make it vegetarian or meat-based, which is what was made here.
Total Time: 2+ hour
- 1 box pasta
- 1 lb ground meat
- 2 cans tomato paste
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 lb cheese, grated
- oil or butter to fry
- Boil water and cook pasta. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut up onion, garlic and red pepper. Fry it up.
- Cook meat on the stovetop, with the onion, garlic, and red pepper.
- Put meat, pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese in a Pyrex or other baking dish. Place the casserole in preheated oven.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!