Pattern for Making Tube Socks on Knifty Knitter Loom

I would like to find a pattern for making tube socks with the Knifty Knitter looms.

By Linda Delcamp from Brighton, MI

Answers:

Try this site. It is filled with links to patterns:

knittingpatterncentral.com (06/30/2010)

By Patricia Eldridge

Linda, here is Isela's site she wrote the book on loom knitting. This is for socks, I hope it helps. Since my hand surgery I went back to my crocheting, I'm not doing much loom knitting.

isela.typepad.com (06/30/2010)

By Jean

Here is a Knifty Knitter group at Yahoo.com where you will find many patterns and people who share your interest in loom knitting. It's free to join, you just need to open a Yahoo account:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Knifty_Knitter_Loom_Knitting_Group/ (06/30/2010)

By Patricia Eldridge

I came across this pattern while I was searching. It was written by a woman who belongs to the Knifty Knitter group at Yahoo:

"I got this pattern from a yahoo loom knitting group I belong to. It is so simple and quick!! All you do is use the blue KK loom and 2 or 3 strands of the worsted weight yarn of your choice (I used cotton because acrylic makes my feet sweat) or one strand of bulky weight yarn, and make a tube, about 15-17 inches long, depending on how long you want it. You just wrap it with the single wrap, like you're making a hat. Take it off the loom like a hat, using the gathering method, and you have a nice warm tube sock!! Make two of them, and these are the warmest house socks ever!! They are a little bit big on me, but they're perfect for wearing around the house and for sleeping (yes I wear socks at night). This is a very quick and simple project, good to use up spare yarn and good for Christmas gifts. I'd love to make a pair for my husband, but he hates wearing socks around the house. He only wears socks when he goes anywhere." (06/30/2010)

By Patricia Eldridge