Peach Raspberry Pie
Costco now sells pie crusts in bulk. These crusts come in handy especially when you want to make a quick pie as dessert for after dinner. You just combine some ingredients for the filling and you have yourself an effortless pie!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Yield: 1 pie
- 2 pie crusts
- 1.5 lb sliced peaches
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Put crust in pie pan. Fork the pie crust all over and add weights then bake for 20 minutes at 350 F.
- For the pie filling, I used frozen peaches and raspberries. Toss all fruits in a large bowl.
- Add cornstarch and sugar, mix throughly evenly coating the fruits.
- Take the pie crust out after finishing baking, and pour pie filling in.
- Use pie crust and cut into strips to put on top of your pie.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!