Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
I made these for a friend who is infatuated with peanut butter cups. The cookie part of it is soft but holds together beautifully with the peanut butter cup stuffed inside. Sometimes I come up with a little bit of extra cookie dough, so I bake them into plain old peanut butter cookies, and they are crazy delicious, as well!
You will need a mini muffin tin for this recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 24 cookie cups
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp softened butter
- 1 Tbsp whole milk
- 24 mini peanut butter cups
- Heat oven to 350 F. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Beat in peanut butter and softened butter until smooth.
- Whisk in the milk.
- Fold the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture until well combined.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin and press the dough into each cup about 2/3's of the way up. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Using 2 fingers, immediately press a peanut butter cup into middle of each cookie. Bake for another 2 minutes, then remove and cool on a rack.
- Serve when cooled. Enjoy the beautiful peanut butter cup center!
- The cookies are dreamy on their own, too! ;)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.