Penny Top Spinner
Before you toss out any food/box packaging, you could make this penny top spinner. This craft/toy is essentially free and fun for the entire family!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- thin cardboard box
- colored paper
- glue stick
- X-acto knife
- Trace a circular object on your cardboard box.
- Cut circle out. (Since I made two spinners for each child, I traced 2 - you will only need to trace the cardboard box once)
- Optional - Trace circular object again on colored paper to cover the cardboard packaging. Cut out and glue the pieces together.
- Using an eX-acto knife, cut out a slit in the center of the circle (smaller than the penny just a tad and slide penny into place).
- Decorate spinner if you want and it is ready to play with!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!