Permed Hair Loosing Curl

I got my hair done for graduation. Three hours later a big chunk started to go back to straight and I have no idea what to do? I have used mousse and hair gel, and it works for a few minutes, but then a few strands kind of go back to straight. The top will stay curly, but not the bottom. I also have a problem with curling my hair. I'll be about done then I look at the other side of my hair and its already almost back to straight. I would like a few suggestions on what I could or should do?

If you had your hair done professionally, go back to the salon and tell them to either give you a refund or fix it. If you did it yourself, wait at least two weeks and try again.