Permed Hair Not Curly Enough

So this is my first perm. I haven't dyed my hair in a year. I've trimmed half an inch every other month and made sure I got it to the healthiest place as possible. I have not dyed my hair in a year so most of my color is my natural hair color. I wanted to get a perm today and I told him I wanted to look like Marilyn Monroe. On the right side of my face it is straight and in the back it's curly. When he cut it I told him half inch and he cut 3 inches off so the front of my hair is straight and short in the back it is long and curly.

I noticed he cut my hair after the perm and he combed it out. Is there any way I can make it curly like I wanted to without doing the gel or curling with the straightening iron or with rollers? There has to be another solution for this. I usually wear extensions, but my boyfriend and I are trying to save money and I have to spend $400 on extensions each month. What can I do to fix my hair? I cried for two hours in my car after I already got my money back, but that doesn't help the fact that I wasted my time for a whole year to be back where I was and my hair was healthy and longer. My hair had finally gotten to be the same length and now it's not.

If you had this done at a salon, please go back and have it redone. You are entitled to be satisfied. If they cannot do it to your satisfaction, get a refund and go elsewhere.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingJune 3, 2019
🌻
🎃
🎂