Piddle Pad Trained Dog Pooping on Floor

My 4 year old Chi is still pooping in the house. I've tried keeping her in a gated room for over two months. Today I let her out and the first thing she does is go under the dining room table and poop. That is the only place that she has always pooped under. She will pee on her pads, but the whole time I've had her in her room for the last 2 months she has pooped in there.

I watch all the Dog Whisperer shows and have looked up everything online and thought I was doing everything right, but now today, after her first day out and seeing that she pooped the first chance she had I'm at my wit's end. She is a great companion and I love her to death as well as she does me. I just don't know what else to do. I need help.

Use Nature's Miracle to remove odor from the spot she poops in. It seems she has marked her territory.

Bought pads for puppy who lives in apartment with me. Most times he pre on pad but shits on carpet. Don't want to whip him. Ends with with him but I love him

Anonymous

Why would hit an animal? Maybe you shouldnt have one.