School and Work LunchFood Tips

Pill Bottles for Transporting Salad Dressing

I take lunch to work daily. I use the empty and cleared pill bottles to carry my salad dressing. Then, no soggy salad and the size is perfect for the correct amount of dressing without drowning the salad

This is fantastic! I have a collection of used pill bottles that both my nurse and I have wracked our brains trying to find another use for. They are kind of cute - those new clear-plastic coppery-colored and triangle-shaped ones. Thank you for this idea!

The Dollar Tree has little round and rectangle plastics-10 for $1. They are great for carrying dressing or tablets.