Pine Tree With Brown Needles?
The needles on our pine and spruce trees are turning brown. How do we identify the problem, and treat it?
Answer this Question
October 6, 20170 found this helpful
I can easily see why you are concerned as that is a lot of browned area.
- You do not say where you are located or what USDA zone but apparently you have not seen this type of browning in the past (unless this is a new area to you) so some of this may be a little normal.
- I believe the only way to find an answer quickly would be to call your area agriculture agency or one of your area's master gardeners.
- They will be very familiar with any diseases in your area and can give you answers immediately.
- You can Google Agriculture agency with your zip or master gardener with your zip and you should get addresses and phone numbers.
- Here is a link if you wish to use it.
I would do this as soon as you can just in case it is something that needs attention now.
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
I have a very full beautiful pine tree in my garden, this year some of the branches in one area, the needles look orange/brown (like there is a bug infested and killing it?). Does anyone know what I can do to help save this tree?
By LinnAnswer this Question
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.