Pizza Pan Flag Wall Hanging

I saw this on Hometalk and did my best to embellish it a bit to make it my own. With a Dollar Tree pizza pan and my own supplies, this came out super cute IMHO!! Hope you like it!

Total Time: 1.5 Hours

Yield: 1

Source: Hometalk

Link: Pizza Pan Flag

• 1 pizza pan
  • 16 in flag fabric
  • 6 ft beads
  • 1 oz glue
  • 6 in scrap fabric
  • scissors
  • hot glue gun
  • 2 patriotic beads

1. The nice thing about this craft is you don't need to measure the half round shape. It's already there for you. Just peel it off, making sure the glue is off the pan, and you have your fabric template. And the fabric was a pillow case so you can't get much more "thrifty" than that!
  2. I chose to make my stars a bit offset. I think it made it a bit more authentic. You can make them perfectly square if you want. I did the same with the stripes.
  3. Advertisement

4. Once the fabric was cut I spread the glue on the top half of the pan and glued the stars fabric in place. This step took the longest to dry so I was able to prep some other things. Smooth any glue bubbles out.
  5. Then I did the stripes. Again, drying time adds a lot so you can be doing something else.
  6. Once dry, I cut a bit of the red stripe for the center seam. I thought the two raw edges looked tacky. Then, I took some of the red beads and hot glued them to the inner edging.
  7. Advertisement

8. I did ribbon with scraps of fabric and some crochet thread to finish off the country look.
  9. Finish by hot gluing some scap fabric to the back to hang. Voila!!

Crafts Home Decor WallsSeptember 3, 2020
🌻
📓
🎂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pizza-Pan-Flag-Wall-Hanging-1.html