Pizza Pull Apart Recipes
Pull apart pizza bites make a great snack or appetizer. This page contains pizza pull apart recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These tiny pizza bites are perfect for dipping. Try filling them with your favorite pizza toppings.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 cans prepared pizza dough (or your favorite recipe)
- 1 pkg. turkey pepperoni slices
- 1 cup grated mozzerela cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- garlic seasoning, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in microwave. Carefully stir in about 1 tsp. garlic seasoning, if desired.
- Brush the inside of a bundt pan with garlic butter. Using a basting brush is the best method, buttery hands make it hard to work with the dough.
- Unroll pizza dough and divide into approx. 48 marble-sized balls.
- Gently press a ball of dough between your fingers to form a flat disc shape. Place a piece of pepperoni and a pinch of cheese into the center.
- Carefully bring the sides of the dough over the filling and pinch it shut. Lay the pizza bites into the bundt pan.
- Once you have a single layer of balls in the pan, brush the layer with some garlic butter. If you want, you can add a little Parmesan cheese or garlic seasoning to the layers. Repeat the layering until all of the pizza bites are in the pan.
- Bake for approx. 35 minutes at 350 degrees F or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool. You can either serve the pull-apart as is, or you can pull it apart ahead of time and arrange the piece around a bowl of marinara sauce.
January 30, 20131 found this helpful
These tiny pizza bites are perfect for dipping. Try filling them with your favorite pizza toppings. View the full recipe here: Pizza Pull Aparts