Prescription DrugsHealth & Beauty

Plastic Card as Pill Splitter

I found a good use for those AARP cards I received in the mail. I haven't received any in a good while now. I think they finally gave up on me. For a pill splitter, tape two plastic cards together. Lay your pill on the edge of the cards and press down.

This works better for me than the pill splitter purchased from the drug store.

Why do you need to tape 2 together??????
I use those cards as throw away scrapers to scrape up loose and stuck on flour from the counter after making biscuits.

Plastic cards do make good scrapers. They also work well for potters when making pottery.

I put two together to give it a little height for pressing down. For me, two works better than one for splitting my little pill. The information on the two cards is the same so the two cards fit together like a puzzle with no gap in between. I put a piece of tape on each end.