Plumeria (Frangipani) Photos

Category Garden
These warm region flowering deciduous trees or shrubs are native to Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. They do well from Brazil to Florida. Photos of these beautiful flowers follow.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

While visiting my sister, she gave me a tour of her backyard. These beautiful flowers are in bloom, what a scent!

By Emerita G.

Yellow and white plumeria.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Photo Description
It is always such a pleasure to see my lovely white plumerias enjoying the warm summer in Elk Grove CA. These tropical plants are seen often in the Polynesian Islands. Mine do well in the warm Northern California summer, as long as they come into my garage before the temperature drops below 42 degrees Fahrenheit.

Photo Location
Elk Grove, California (near Sacramento)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

My husband took this shot, is it not beautiful?

By Amber from San Diego, CA

Garden: Beautiful Flower

Geezum Pete! You should frame that picture! What kind of flower is that? (11/12/2008)

Garden: Beautiful Flower

Very beautiful and very touching, that is from my home town San Diego. I'm sitting here in Missouri, missing San Diego! Though I must admit, I miss it most in the dead of winter when I am freezing and have to take doggie outside

for wee-wees! (11/12/2008)

By Annie Rios Hill

Garden: Beautiful Flower

That is a gorgeous flower, and fantastic photography! What kind of flower is that? Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you. (11/13/2008)

By Pat Giles

Garden: Beautiful Flower

Does anyone know what kind of flower this is? Awesome. (11/14/2008)

By Dede

Garden: Beautiful Flower

I'm positive that is a plumeria. We were in Hawaii this spring and the plumeria trees were just in bloom. They almost look artificial in their perfection. I brought back some starts so hopefully I will have some blooms here at home.

By Jess

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos GardenOctober 3, 2019
🐛
😷
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Plumeria-Frangipani-Photos.html