Pork Shoulder Steak
When you hear of pork shoulder you probably wouldn't think of pork shoulder steak, but it's really delicious! Pairs perfectly with rice and side of pickled vegetables.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 4-6 minutes per side
Total Time: Marinate couple hours & grilling time
- 1/2 cup dry sake
- 1/2 cup aji-mirin (sweet cooking rice seasoning)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup gochujang (spicy & sweet chili sauce/paste)
- 1 entire small garlic bulb
- 1 finger ginger
- 2 lb pork shoulder
- For your marinate, mix dry sake, aji-mirin, olive oil and the spicy, sweet chili sauce.
- Chop garlic cloves and ginger.
- Put pork shoulder in a zip loc bag and pour marinate. Allow to marinate for a couple hours in the fridge or overnight for best flavorful results.
- Ready to grill for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until ready.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!