Posting Canadian Property on Craigslist

I like your site and have searched the questions asked, but did not find what I am looking for. My question is in reference to the code I must place in the zip box address for my property. I have tried putting in my postal code, but that is rejected. I have asked the question of Craigslist, but always get their pre-packaged response. I know one can post, but not without the magic code for Canadian properties. I appreciate your time and expertise.

Craigslist has a Canadian site that you can use to post your property. You will need to choose the locations that is nearest you to do this. Here is the link you will need to post your property on the Canadian Craigslist.
geo.craigslist.org/.../ca