Pot-bellied Pig Information and Photos

Category Large Animals
An unusual, but very smart and fun family pet. This page contains pot-bellied pig photos and information.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

This is Petunia, she will be 8 yrs. old this July. She is a Vietnamese Potbellied Pig. We rescued her as a orphan when she was just a few days old. She likes to sunbathe in her kiddie pool and steal my husband's tools when he is outside working.

Pigs are highly intelligent, sensitive, affectionate, curious, social, and interesting beings. They can make great pets but please do your homework first as there are specific zoning requirements regarding having them and they get much larger than most people realize when they get a piglet. They need proper mental, physical, and social stimulation. Please Opt to Adopt!

By Pam Stanley from Denton, Texas

Petunia (Vietnamese Potbellied Pig)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 31

Your Pet's Age
4 months old

Your Pet's Breed
Half mini pot belly half Julianna

How and when did you get your pet?
I got Phoebe from a local farm the day before Father's Day.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Phoebe is very social, we spend lots of time down at the beach walking the boardwalk. She has many followers on her Instagram @PhoebeTheminiPigPrincess

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Phoebe has brought me so much joy in the short time I have had her, since I lost my mom to cancer Phoebe helps to fill the void.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Velvet is an 8 week old mini potbelly pig. Velvet's mother was not able to care for her and her brother. A friend of mine told me if I still wanted a pig to come and get them.

I have a 10 month old pig already named Digby.

Velvet (Mini Potbelly Pig)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

John-C and Velvet are 3 days old and are Potbelly piglets. I had been wanting a young piglet to be friends with my 8 month old pig. It was a cold day here in Minnesota when a friend of mine called and said her pig just gave birth.

John-C And Little Girl (Piglets)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Quincy is 4 months old. He is a miniature pot belly pig, I got him in December 2010. He loves to run around in the back yard, head butt shoes and EAT! Quincy is the sweetest pet ever.

Quincy (Miniature Pot Belly Pig)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Johnc is a 9 week old mini potbelly. He was given to me when his mother wouldn't care for him. He loves to bark when he sees me, he likes to chase the chickens and his sister, and dig in the dirt with his nose.

He is sweet, tons of fun, and he is loved very much.

Johnc (Mini Potbelly)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Sophie is my 8 year old Vietnamese Potbelly Pig. My baby loves to eat every food imaginable and snore loudly. :) Sophie is a lover, and especially loves tummy scratches!

Closeup of black and white pig.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I got Digby from a friend who has potbelly pigs.

Pig lying on the floor.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

This is Velvet, the most sweetest girl. She is almost 2 years old. We love her so much. I raised her and her brother since they were 1 day old. They were orphans.

Velvet (Pig)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

BettyBoots (Pot Bellied Pig) Photo. BettyBoots is my 11 month old Pot Bellied Pig. I got her when she was 5 weeks old. . .

BettyBoots (Pot Bellied Pig)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

BettyBoots is 2 1/2 months old and is a Potbelly pig. I got her on 11-1-2005.

BettyBoots (Potbelly Pig)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

We bought our pig when she was six weeks old as a companion for our daughter. Bessy is an outdoor pig who comes inside to visit, and she enjoys laying on the couch, including on the top of the couch where she lounges like a cat.

I think her back-of-the-couch days will soon come to an end as she grows, however!

Bessy (Pot-bellied Pig) - on back of couch

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I adopted him on February 6, 2012.

spotted potbelly pig

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

My pot belly pig's name is Ellie. She's 8 month's old. I got her from an ad on Craigslist. She likes to chase my dogs and thinks she's a dog.

Comment Like this photo? 2

I got him in Feb 2012. He was abandand by his mama, so my friend gave me him and his sister.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Pets Large AnimalsFebruary 21, 2013
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Potbelly-Pig-Photos.html