Poulan Pro Leaking Oil and Blade Won't Turn?

Why does my Poulan Pro push mower have oil coming out of the bottom where the blade is? I can't turn the blade by hand. What would be the problem? My wife hit a water meter cover with the mower and it stopped running. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

You bent a piece out of shape and probably punctured the vessel the oil is stored in

Can it be fixed or is it trash now ?

I would contact the company and get their feedback as it could be as simple as a cracked gasket/broken seal or as big as engine damage from the encounter with the meter.

Sadly when I did this with a concrete step I had no idea existed on my lower hill, my mower was totaled. Since I am not handy (and this was LONG before YouTube existed) and the expense to fix was more than the expense to get a new mower since mine was old to start with.

The company contact info is at this link: www.poulanpro.com/.../

If you are handy, ask if they can point you to repair videos on their site or YouTube that can help you if buy the right replacement part.

Good luck!

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersJuly 25, 2018
👔
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Poulan-Pro-Leaking-Oil-and-Blade-Wont-Turn.html