Power Outlets in Kitchen Not working?

We have two power outlets in the kitchen that stopped working. Our home is older so the outlet doesn't have a "reset" or GIF. We have an old fuse box, not breakers. We had work done in the kitchen and we noticed the problem happened after the granite installers installed the granite back splash. The outlets they cut around stopped working.

I did hear power tools being used so I am wondering if they blew the fuse. We tried the, un-screw of the fuses and put everything back in, fix. We do have some fuses that seem to be under a glass cage that we could not really open or are scared to. We are not sure if we are to open this part or not. Anyway any suggestions or explanations to get this fixed would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to avoid making a service call if it is an easy fix I may be overlooking.

Thanks

I think if you can afford granite counter tops, you can afford a qualified electrician for this job. You maybe should think about upgrading your electrical since you are renovating.

I would call the people who did the work first. They obviously did something wrong.

Do it right away in case you need to pay to have it fixed. The bill should go to their company. Good luck.

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalMarch 7, 2016
🌻
🐛
😷
📓
Generated 2020-08-18 15:30:41 in 728 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Power-Outlets-in-Kitchen-Not-working.html