Prevent Squirrels Digging in Flower Garden

Squirrels love to hide their food. In the process of doing this, they tend to bury the food in soft dirt which is usually a newly planted garden.

The way that I found to keep those little guys from digging may not be pleasant for some to use, but this really works. Wearing disposable gloves, I lightly top with poo from our cat's litter box around the flowers. The flowers are not next to the house, but a short distance away. To be honest, the smell for a few days was strong, but soon dissipated. The poo was concealed so you could not see it.

I only had to add the poo two times during the season. It does eventually break down completely in the soil. Depending on weather conditions, you may have to do this more often. I would not use this method in a
vegetable/food garden. I think dog poo would also work.

Again, not for everyone, but I had tried everything and this was the only thing that kept the squirrels out of my flower garden. It's natural and you can't beat the price!

Home and Garden Pest Control Squirrels and ChipmunksJanuary 6, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-02-09 10:28:53 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Squirrels and ChipmunksPest Control