Preventing Crumbly Fudge?

Category Fudge
Fudge can turn out crumbly if it is cooked too long or gets too hot. This is a page about preventing crumbly fudge.

I made Jet Puff marshmallow fudge, but when I cut it, it crumbled. What did I do wrong?

Answers

You need to use a thermometer when you make fudge. Don't stir it too much, and don't cool in the refrigerator.

Could you have over cooked it? It will do this if it gets too hot or cooks too long.

I make very few desserts of any kind but anytime I have a problem with anything that I feel fails to deliver as promoted, I try to ask the parent company for an answer.

Here is a site for Kraft so maybe you could send them an email and they may be able to answer your question:

kraftfoods.custhelp.com/.../1

Could you have possibly got a little water in it, did you wash your wooden spoon at any time? I try to make sure my wooden spoon was not wash in the last two days before making fudge

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Candies FudgeJanuary 9, 2017
😎
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Preventing-Crumbly-Fudge.html