Preventing a Blocked Toilet

I flushed 3 cigarette butts! Silly I know and it will never happen again.

I'm just wondering, if I had blocked the toilet with it. How long would it take for it to "block"? Would I know about it by the end of the day or in a few hours or in a week?

If I keep flushing the toilet will it make them get through the system and out into the sewage with the rest of the street?

I am very worried about my actions. I do not want my toilet to block and pay for it.

By xxbecci

I don't think that cigarette butts will block your toilet. And if they were going to, I am pretty sure that they would have done so immediately. Repeatedly flushing the toilet will only waste water.

I don't think this is going to block your toilet, and if it was, it would have already done so. Repeatedly flushing the toilet is only wasting water.