Preventing an Overflowing Tub

I used to be the world's worst at forever overflowing my bathtub! I'd get it started then wind up on the computer or doing something else and next thing I knew I had water all over the place!

I never overflow it anymore. I went to the dollar store and bought 2 small timers that have the clips on the back. One for each bathroom. Now as soon as I get the water running I grab the timer, set it and start it, and clip it to the neck or as high up as I can of my clothing. As soon as it goes off, I know to go in and shut the water off. I haven't over flowed the tub once since I got these 3 years ago!

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

Home and Garden Home Improvement BathroomDecember 13, 2012
🌻
👒
👔
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Preventing-an-Overflowing-Tub.html